The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Trying to find the name of this old trick done by Copperfield (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mandrax
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
48 Posts

Profile of mandrax
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find the name and creator of this trick done by David Copperfield on Oprah :

Here is the video:
http://youtu.be/63Js8dQIwsY?t=2m29s

Here is the photo of the prop I have found on an excellent collector's site
http://britanniamanor.com/wp-content/upl......m011.jpg

Can you please help me?

Sebastien
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
mandrax
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
48 Posts

Profile of mandrax
Thank you so much Al!

May I ask if someone knows the name of the maker of the one in the picture/used by coppperfield?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
That looks really nice.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
JH5magic
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of JH5magic
Mandrax - thanks for posting this because I happened to win this as part of a box of tricks during the auction at a Bob Little convention and wasn't really sure how to use it. The clip of David Copperfield using it was perfect!

John
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
As with everything David does, he makes this look soooo good.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Trying to find the name of this old trick done by Copperfield (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL