The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Large wooden arm chopper?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

frankieacemagic
View Profile
Elite user
498 Posts

Profile of frankieacemagic
Hi, all!

Does anyone know if they make a large (parlor) version of this sort of finger chopper, wooden, with the break-away ending/display?

http://www.magictricks.com/impossible-finger-chopper.html

Doesn't have to be made of wood, necessarily. But I love the visual ending of this and think it would be a great addition to a kids shows. And, because it's wooden, I think it would be less frightening than other arm choppers. Maybe? Anyway, thanks for any info on this!

--Frank
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Grant's Safari is a wooden Arm Harmer (not exactly a chopper), and if you can't find one of those available these days, you can build your own from my Hardboard and Duct Tape Magic Book 1 - The Lion Tamer.
frankieacemagic
View Profile
Elite user
498 Posts

Profile of frankieacemagic
Thank you Jim! That's the method/gimmick I was looking for! I'd love to make this in wood just like the mini version. Or better yet, perhaps entice Michael Baker to make a few!!! Michael, you out there?? Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Large wooden arm chopper?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL