The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Astor Mental: A Review (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I just got one. Will report back when I get it and work with it a bit. Thanks for the feedback here!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
My Unbiased Magic Review:

https://youtu.be/BNz_D35IDNM

Detailed Review and Live Demo of Astor Mental by Astor

At a Glance:
Format: Product/Instructional video
Cost:$150-$200
Skill Level: Beginner
Type of Magic: ESP Mentalism effect
Overall Rating: 5/5
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungimmicked ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks for review Unbiased. Showing hands off and zoom for ideas I am searching to find. I cannot believe its been 14 years since I posted on this thread. I am looking for social distance props and undecided between this and Influencer by Astor.

Anyone have one collecting dust with a Covid special sale?

Decomposing SARS 2 dilemma Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Anyone have problems with their board after usage? I mean the s**** s****g?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Is anyone still using this? lol If so, has anyone used this board with a one off? What I mean is with only four esp cards matching instead of 5?
vincentmusician
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
266 Posts

Profile of vincentmusician
I have Clearly Mental. I have never had one spectator ask to examine the board in twenty years!
I love that at the end people can see the cards without any plastic in front of them. It has a more simple
much more cleaner ending. It does not look proppy. Also, no noise, cribs, too loose or tight or tilting problems. If you are colour blind, no problem either! Clearly Mental is Super Simple and Great to perform. I love it! Cheers!
vincentmusician
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
266 Posts

Profile of vincentmusician
A couple of more things. In the presentation of Clearly Mental, you are showing the other side at the end. So they have see the front and back of all the cards and the front and back of the prop as well. So there is nothing else to see. That is probably why I have never been asked or questioned about the board. Also it is a bit smaller and less bulky to carry around. The Symbols on the cards have thicker black lines and are easier to see. I have performed this for 200 people and everyone could see it easily. My vote goes to Clearly Mental!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2021, vincentmusician wrote:
A couple of more things. In the presentation of Clearly Mental, you are showing the other side at the end. So they have see the front and back of all the cards and the front and back of the prop as well. So there is nothing else to see. That is probably why I have never been asked or questioned about the board. Also it is a bit smaller and less bulky to carry around. The Symbols on the cards have thicker black lines and are easier to see. I have performed this for 200 people and everyone could see it easily. My vote goes to Clearly Mental!

I searched a few websites. It seems as though Clearly Mental no longer exists.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2020, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
My Unbiased Magic Review:

https://youtu.be/BNz_D35IDNM

Detailed Review and Live Demo of Astor Mental by Astor

At a Glance:
Format: Product/Instructional video
Cost:$150-$200
Skill Level: Beginner
Type of Magic: ESP Mentalism effect
Overall Rating: 5/5

I saw your video. Thanks. Is the Stage Version really flimsy?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Astor Mental: A Review (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL