The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle through arm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
HI
I own a STAT needle through arm and I having difficulty making it work for me. I really want to have it in my show. I struggle with the prep and the "piercing" of the skin. Anyone performing this could share some advice?

Thank you in advance.

Patrick
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
This is the wrong section for this post friend. Once you gain access to the Secret Sessions you can pose your questions there, and folks can help you out. Nothing involving exposure can or will be handled here on the public forum. Hope this helps.
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Thank you for taking the time to reply and educate me. I never asked anyone to expose anything here. I am only asking a question and whoever is ready to help can PM me. I believe I am entitled to that.
But thanks again. The question remains open.

Patrick
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
No doubt you are entitled to that. I'm merely implying that you probably won't get any response as a result of the possibility of exposure. Best of luck! Smile
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle through arm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL