The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Sorceror Series (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I just ordered Kenton's Sorceror Series from another guy here in the Café.

Any reviews? I am curious what others think.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
If you are a Kenton fan, or a fan of his thinking you will like it. I don't think it is for everyone. I myself have it, and while some of it is great, I won't be performing it anytime soon.
jtsuav
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of jtsuav
I just got these booklets a few weeks ago myself. I just finished reading through them and overall I think they are great if you are a Kenton fan. I think there are some real gems in here for everyone. The key to this material is that it is very diverse; I think this makes it so most people will find something of worth if they apply the material to their style. That's the best part of this series, but also the worst. (because there are some routines/ideas most would never use)

These are a collection of ideas; rather than a coherent set of related effects

Josh
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I enjoy how Kenton writes. I am impressed with these books.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Sorceror Series (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL