The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Am I mistaken or is this a new Fakini color? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
He made this color in the past (I believe) and ceased because the compound is too soft when mixing this color in. However, they are back. ROCKET RED!

Or perhaps this is the old pink looking color that existed all along and I caused mass histeria for no reason. Perhaps a fellow can clear this up (they look very red to me).

Check it out:

Stevensmagic

Smile

FC
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Don't you believe the ad. The samples I had from Fakini always were "hot" light colors. I never cared for them. Yes, he did have a pink.

These do not look like pink.

Color looks more appealing to me.

Bill
Texas Worker
View Profile
New user
Kerrville Texas
55 Posts

Profile of Texas Worker
Call Joe he will tell you. I use white myself, but the red looks cool.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi FC:

I'm quite sure the Rocket Red color is accurate on Stevens' site. I have a friend who had House of Fakini make some balls in custom colors. Those colors were very vivid like the photo you saw.

You're right - they do look very cool. I'd go for it if it's what you want.

Ron
dlcmagic
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of dlcmagic
It is rocket red. I have a set.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
Im glad to see such vibrant color's. Years ago, I asked Frank why the red seemed more like fluorescent pink and he told me that silicon had a tendency to dry and crumble as more tint is added.
POOF!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Am I mistaken or is this a new Fakini color? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL