The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » FREAK SHOW...... I know its not new .... BUT.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I am just watching the second episode of Freak Show on Fox. Its only just showing on UK TV - what can I say we are a bit of a backward nation Smile

Todd and Co can I please just take this opportunity to say a massive thank you for sharing!

Just watching Asia's first performance! So cool.... well done lass! Todd I can see the pride in your eye!

Thanks again for sharing this with us! I am so glad it is in the UK now!

A great show (and that's just on the outside ...... just like it should be.

I hope I can get over there some time to see you all!

Kindest and fondest regards from a backwards UK! Smile

PS I am pressing keep on my sky box - it is not getting deleted!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Look I know already said it but guys.......

"Step this way .......You are going to see a show you will talk about for the rest of your lives....... 5 pm at Circus Circus....."

So I am half way through the Circus Circus episode (S2 Ep 16). Its such a good show ..... I love it - it makes me sure that one day I will get my backside across the pond to Venice Beach Freak Show. So cool and such a great show but I know it just scratches the surface!

So much fun I love it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » FREAK SHOW...... I know its not new .... BUT.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL