The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busker pouch by Frank @ ambitiouscard (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
jletranger
View Profile
New user
Carrboro, NC
6 Posts

Profile of jletranger
Just wanted to share some of the pics of my new busker pouch. For anyone on the fence about this, come on over to the other side: this is a superior product, well thought out and of lasting material. My grandchildren will find this thing in perfect condition after I die one day (and I'm only in my 30's). Frank was in contact the entire time prior to delivery and I dare say that it got to my door, I think from California to North Carolina, in a few days (regular shipping). Just pure amazing.

Click here to view attached image.
Jas
The Friendly Con
jletranger
View Profile
New user
Carrboro, NC
6 Posts

Profile of jletranger
Another image, one more to come. Not sure how to attach multiple pics to a single post...

Jas
The Friendly Con
jletranger
View Profile
New user
Carrboro, NC
6 Posts

Profile of jletranger
Here's the back. Nice soft zippered pouch here for cash or other props.

Jas
The Friendly Con
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
Nice pouch and nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Is that the parlour pouch? Very tempted to get one in the new year
jletranger
View Profile
New user
Carrboro, NC
6 Posts

Profile of jletranger
Migwar, this is the Busker's Pouch. If I'm not mistaken, it's a bit bigger than the Parlor Pouch, but I'd suggest any of these as the quality is phenomenal and it has a very professional look. The Busker's Pouch easily holds stacked cups, final loads, peas (in my case I do a variation of cups and balls based on the "shell game". Modified James Prince version, also used by Jamie D Grant), decks of cards, wand and coins. I like to keep most of my props close at hand, so I needed the tad larger size. Parlor Pouch would likely be less intrusive for indoor work.
Jas
The Friendly Con
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
I been on the fence about getting one of these. Christmas is coming up!

Emmett
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
I'm wavering between the Parlour or Parlour plus. I only use limes/lemons so I don't need a huge amount of space. Currently using a pouch my wife made but it is very basic. In all honestly I'll probably have to wait until the new year. Its been an expensive month!
Iron Butterfly
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Iron Butterfly
Yup. Frank does great work. I bought a poacher pouch last year, which is a tad smaller but has served me well. Great craftsmanship.
James_Kelsey
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of James_Kelsey
I've got one of these and it is amazing!
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Finally got to the point where I need a better pouch, Been using a homemade one for a while but durability and size are an issue. I am thinking of just getting the full size buskers pouch, 3 x Tennis balls and potatoe load it might be overkill but It can also hold my cups/cards/wand and a few ballons etc?

The big option is always the best right?
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
There's a BUSKER and a JUMBO BUSKER.
Which one do you have jletranger?
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Well I have pulled the trigger, now the wait! Smile
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2015, migwar wrote:
Finally got to the point where I need a better pouch, Been using a homemade one for a while but durability and size are an issue. I am thinking of just getting the full size buskers pouch, 3 x Tennis balls and potatoe load it might be overkill but It can also hold my cups/cards/wand and a few ballons etc?

The big option is always the best right?

Thanks for the Kudos guys.
As for the quoted post, you can easily get away with a Parlor plus. Those loads are very small and light weight.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Well I already went for the Buskers pouch and got my mitts on it today.

The quality is amazing. My wife who is pretty handy with a sewing machine was also very impressed. I was concerned when ordering over size but there was no need, Its comfortable, looks fine and access to loads is easy as pie.

Just need to get out there with it now
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
Did you get the Busker or the Jumbo Busker?
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Went for the busker.
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
If you want to see photos, I can take some for scale?
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
MIGWAR - Yes, that would be great.
by EVILDAN....
PM me for more info.
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar

Items are tennis ball ( slightly smaller) 14 inch wand, Poker sized cards and Tom Frank Phoenix Cups
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busker pouch by Frank @ ambitiouscard (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL