The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Alex Conradi performs at the Magic castle (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Magic Castle visitors will be in for more than just a treat at the beginning of 2015 (from the 8th of Jan for about a week with an unconventional lecture at the end)
Alex Conradi is the rising star amongst the European pros. He is as highly paid for corporate and/or trade shows as Derek Dingle was at the peak of his career.
His act "Magic is generous" is very classy and extremely magical. Don't expect to recognize familiar heavy finger flicking: it's there but you won't see it for Alex is performing with charm and class a deeply misdirecting, non comical, and very entertaining type of "real magic". His scripts are nothing short of brilliant and everything seems to happen, including in spectators' hands, by pure magic. He produces real 24 carats gold American half dollars and since they are just produced by magic at will, he gives them to the spectators as a souvenir...
Not a cheap act, not a cheap magician!

Would love to know what the coins experts at the café have appreciated most in his show? For European magician, Alex is already a legendary performer... what about our American brothers ?
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Eitenne 7you introduced me to Alex several years ago, his magic is world class I cant wait to meet him in person
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Alex has the magic touch, you will enjoy seeing him perform!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1157 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
Quote:
real 24 carats gold American half dollars

Really?

~ $1165 each ....

Definitely not a cheap act!
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Really ! Now he is just giving away the ones he produces by magic. So my recommandation would be to see the show and sit in the front rows...
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Alex Conradi performs at the Magic castle (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL