The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ATTENTION: MOM Owners (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Dear MOM owners,

In the early development of MoM, Mike and I had several emails going back and forth, discussing the possibilities of the principle(s) behind MoM.

Although I do understand what MoM must be capable of, I don't own it and therefore have no inside (or is it Insight Smile ) information on the technical side of the matter. I came up with two different routines for the MoM principle.

Due to time problems, Mike couldn't get my routines in the book. But since you paid a lot of money for the book, I think you deserve to have my routines as well, for free. Maybe they inspire you to dig deeper, and come up with that one brilliant routine.

Since this offer is for MOM owners only, I need proof that you own the book.
Send me an email, and I will tell you how you can get hold of my two FREE routines.

Frank_verkerk AT hotmail DOT com
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
clairvoyant
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of clairvoyant
So...did anyone contact you? Or, is it like many anticipated, all a hoax?
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Why not have them PM you here so you know they are Café members and not figments of Insight's imagination?
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Like I said in the Penny thread concerning MoM, people reacting and requesting my routines, don't have to worry they breach any agreement they have with Mike. Their info is save with me, and I will not express who or how many have contacted me. It' s simply not up to me to tell.

And again, Mind Guerrilla: don't worry, I know who is who. I know who is a real member or a figment of anything...

I'm Dutch.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Looks like it's been a week!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
CThomas
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of CThomas
Unfortunately, you saying that this will not breach the confidentiality agreement does not make that the case. If the book is real and if it's purchasers really signed a confidentiality agreement forbidding them from disclosing the fact that they own it, then they can't disclose it to you unless Mike waives the agreement with respect to such a disclosure. (This is based on a plausible guess about the language of such an agreement.) So unfortunately, Mike could still attempt to explain away the wholesale absence of responses as not disproving the reality of the book or its purchasers.

Quote:
On Jan 12, 2015, DutchFrank wrote:
Like I said in the Penny thread concerning MoM, people reacting and requesting my routines, don't have to worry they breach any agreement they have with Mike. Their info is save with me, and I will not express who or how many have contacted me. It' s simply not up to me to tell.

And again, Mind Guerrilla: don't worry, I know who is who. I know who is a real member or a figment of anything...
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Well, maybe it's time to stop wanting proof the book exists... and move on?
Every option can be disputed by Mike, so what's the point of keeping on trying?

Does the book exist? Good for him (unless it's a one-on-one copy of TWIB)
Does the book not exist? Also fine, no harm done.

I, for one, have stopped looking for answers.

I'm Dutch.
CThomas
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of CThomas
It's kind of like the Loch Ness Monster. Some mysteries are best left uninvestigated.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ATTENTION: MOM Owners (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL