The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Gertner and a BRAND NEW At The Table Experience! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Alright, time to take magic into the year 2015 with an updated At The Table Experience!

A new year is upon us, and with it comes a BRAND NEW format for our At The Table Live Lectures! We are launching a new feature where YOU can call in via Skype and ask your question directly to the lecturer, getting an answer face to face (well, face to screen to screen to face if we are to be exact). This is as close to attending a live lecture in person as you can possibly get - all from the comfort of your own home!

So what's new?

- Video Skype in live to username At_The_Table and talk to us and ask questions!
- Everyone can watch the first 20 minutes of our lectures for free. Yep, you heard us. Free. Plenty of time to decide if you want to attend!
- VIP Members get the lectures at a discounted price AND free surprise bonuses
- Brand new look and set (Yes, this is purely aesthetics but as they say - if you look good you feel good!)

We will keep the best of the traditional lecture format while blending in the involvement of a jam session. The emphasis is to teach, discuss and have the viewers be a part of the show -- every Wednesday at 4:00 PM PST.

Kicking off the year we welcome Paul Gertner to the At The Table Experience for what promises to be a lecture full of innovative, hard-hitting and INSPIRING magic!

Want advice from a master magician? A man recognized by his peers as one of the finest sleight-of-hand magicians in the world today, has consulted for David Copperfield and has even performed for a U.S. President? We know we do.

From his amazing Steel and Silver to the astonishing Unshuffled, Paul will be performing, teaching and explaining his most famous pieces of magic as well as gems he has kept hidden from the world until now. With over a thousand clients and 30 years worth of experience, here is your chance to learn from one of the best in the business.

Join us this Wednesday at 4:00 PM PST.
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
I am really excited to kick off this new format, and what a great magician to kick things off with!

Join us! Have some fun! Ask some questions! Be a part of the experience!
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
It was SO awesome to be able to have people Skype in and talk directly to Paul. It felt like we had another person there with us.

I hope you guys get a chance to Skype in and chat with your favorite artist!

Just add: At_the_Table on Skype. Post your questions. Get picked to Skype in!
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
DaiVernon1234
View Profile
New user
I still think that the original triumph hasn't been topped even after
85 Posts

Profile of DaiVernon1234
What was taught including sleights, stories, advice, and tricks.
MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Paul goes over the stuff taught and discussed in this new trailer that you can find here: http://www.murphysmagic.com/Streaming/Product.aspx?id=54944

And here are a few of the dealers who has the lecture download up for sale:

Hocus Pocus

As De Trebol

MJM Magic

Magic Trick Store

Tesmar Zauberartikel

Discount Magic

Hope this helps! Smile
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
A new year brings us a new, updated version of the At The Table live lecture series, and man, is it good! The new format includes a new studio set up, competitions, the ability to Skype in with the lecturer and ask questions live on air and so much more. I also found this lecture and the new format to feel like a jam session, more than a formal lecture because of how interactive it was, which I really liked. I am a huge fan of At the Table and I am now even huger of one with the new format.

Paul Gertner, the first guest lecturer of 2015, was incredible. He held nothing back and his insights and tips were amazing. He has been in magic for many, many years and has so much to share with people to better themselves and their magic. Here are a few highlights of Mr Gertner's lecture:

Steel and Silver - this is Paul Gertner's highly acclaimed cups and balls routine, using steel ball bearing. The routine is fun, relatively easy to do with practice, nearly angle proof and the final load sequence is great. You will need to track down the correct balls, however online shopping makes this a breeze. Great camera angles were used which makes the learning experience super easy

Unshuffled - if you haven't seen this routine, just go on YouTube and search up "Paul Gertner Unshuffled" and prepare to be mind blown. This has been one of my favourite card routines ever since I saw it a year and a half ago. Although pretty difficult, once practiced and mastered, this is one of the mod powerful closers of a card set I, and many others, have ever seen.

Classic force - Paul gave some incredible pointers and tips to improve your classic force, or if you don't do it yet, how to do it easily and practice more efficiently. Paul's minor tweak to the original method I learned, made it easier for me to hit the force and get it looking smooth.

Paul also talked about meeting Dai Vernon and how he helped Paul with his cups and balls routine during it's development. He also spoke about meeting and working with Johnny Carson.

Overall, I am excited for this year of At the Table. The upcoming performers are sure to be amazing and I will be reviewing them as they come out. Paul Gertner kicked off the year with a bang. Loads of great routines, stories, tips and advice to improve your magic. You can't go wrong. 10/10

For more about the At the Table experience visit:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/atthetable/

To get the first 20 minutes of each experience for FREE, visit here:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/free20/
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Gertner and a BRAND NEW At The Table Experience! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL