The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » CAM convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jiayi
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
313 Posts

Profile of jiayi
What's happening with the cam conventions? I remember I used to go to them with friends, it is always fun, brings magicians across Cananda together and allow the young magicians to showcase their talents. It is kind of sad that Canada has some of the best magicians in the world yet doesn't even have its own magic convention or magic contest.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
There was a CamJam on Sunday, January 4th hosted by the Canadian Association of Magicians featuring Sean Farqhuar and Ice McDonald. We usually have the PCAM (Pacific Coast Association of Magicians) happening somewhere on the Pacific Coast. The Society of American Magicians is hosting it's annual banquet on January 31st. This is only on the west coast. I am certain if you look around you will find many more venues across the country.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
This year (2015) The Pacific Coast Association of Magicians will hold it's event on November 15th. This is limited to 75 participants plus staff. There are only 12 seats left. Check it out and register now to participate in one of the best events on the Canadian West Coast.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
Too bad CAM can't be part of the PCAM event. Seems like t would be a natural fit.
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
www.MagicalEducator.com

Check out my column "Magic is Education" in Vanish Magazine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » CAM convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL