The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Joe Mogar (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I would like to start off a chain of Positive thoughts and prayers for a swift recovery for Joe Mogar, one of the best magic dealers I have ever dealt with. I called in an order today and he informed me he had just returned home after suffering a stroke. His spirits sounded good and he expects a recovery. I hope I am not "speaking out of school" but I know from my medical problems. Moral support really helps and many never even ask. I purchased a very nice item and know that money will help but just taking a moment to have him in my thoughts helps too. I do not know how he stands as far as medical bills but hey, if nothing else... Maybe shoot an order his way or email him a well wish. I have dealt with him a few times and can't think of anything but perfect service and great conversations while on the phone ordering.
http://joemogar.tripod.com/index.html - his website
magicstars@usa.com - his email

I truly wish him a speedy recovery.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Joe is one of the real good guys in magic, just a wonderful man. I wish him a speedy recovery as well and send prayers his way.

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I have met him several times at conventions.
A super guy.I will give him a call.
Todd
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Best wishes Joe!

-Mary Mowder
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
Hey Joe, you have been a good foreign friend in magic. I pray for your healthy recovery and that you may come back into the magic world soon =)
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Joe is such a great man! He has always been so nice to me. When I compete and he is at the same magic convention and hears that I have won he has always given me one of his knives. He doesn't have to do this but, he does this because he has always given back when it comes to magic. He once told me that by me competing it is like giving the magic covention a free professional show and that's why he gives me the knives because he was showing his appreciation by given back to me. Again a wonderful man!

Bairefoot
wandmgc8
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
140 Posts

Profile of wandmgc8
I was just in contact with Joe the other day via e-mail, and, it seems he will be making a full recovery. Great news! Some may already know this through other sources. He will be attending the up-coming FFFF convention, so, it's great to know he is up and at 'em again.

Michael
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
That is good news!

Speedy recovery Joe.

Thanks for the up-date Michael.

-Mary Mowder
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Hey Joe! Great to hear that you are safe! Take care sir!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Joe Mogar (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL