The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » S.A.M. SELECT SESSIONS IN PHILADELPHIA – Marketing for Entertainers LIVE! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
"Select Sessions" at the 2015 S.A.M. Convention are intimate, smaller group sessions of hands-on learning with audience discussion and interaction. SELECT is a play on words, as this is a special, superior discussion and there are concurrent sessions so the conventioneer will have to select the topic that is most meaningful for them.

Three Select Sessions learning tracks will be presented: Wiz Biz, The Assembly Matters, and Basic Training.

One of the Wiz Biz Select Sessions will be “Marketing for Entertainers Live” facilitated by Chad Wonder. Chad is the moderator of the dynamic Facebook group “Marketing for Entertainers” with almost 2,000 performer members. Learn the best marketing secrets from over a thousand years of collective advice in 60 minutes. Chad will share some of the best ideas from this group. Bring your smart phone, tablet or laptop and log into Facebook and the Marketing for Entertainers group to see responses from performers around the world, Live!

Notes and other useful information from each Select Session will be provided to all convention registrants.

The S.A.M. convention is in Philadelphia, July 1, 2, 3, and 4, 2015. Philadelphia offers a grand vacation for your entire family. Where’s the best place to celebrate July 4th? The place it all began: Philadelphia.

The convention hotel is located downtown next to the Reading Terminal Market, the famous indoor foodie paradise. The Marriott Philadelphia Downtown is located at 1201 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107. Convention registration and hotel reservations can be made at http://magicsam.com/annual-convention/
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
Hi Compeers - don't know if anyone could help me - I used to correspond with a SAMer in Ank.Alska. He was SAMer - a Proffesor of Electronics(?) at the Univ.Alk.Ank. - also a Magician - Hypnotist-etc. NAME- Charles(Chuck)ROUSSEAU - last I heard from him he was retiring and going to RV(and a Honeymoon???) around 1983 ( I know 30 years ago- But any information would be appreciated). Former SAMer of #22 for 25+years- Ralph(russo)ROUSSEAU _ (not related though)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » S.A.M. SELECT SESSIONS IN PHILADELPHIA – Marketing for Entertainers LIVE! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL