The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Euphoria - Adrian Guerra - cardmagic (Vernet) (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
There is old VHS "Ramblar" after he won the 1994 FISM where he teaches the pocket stuff and stuff with named cards. It also has a performance of his FISM act
deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
Any reviews on this yet please guys?
Thanks
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
As you will be aware this DVD is for people who use the mnemonica deck. I have found it a very useful as an addition to my arsenal of mem-deck information. I am also practicing some of his routines and found it to be very informative. The dubbed English audio is adequate but could have been done better.
If anyone buys the DVD, they can send me a private message, as I have a tip to make his deck sorting instructions from a borrowed deck a little easier and quicker.
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
I have watched the DVD several times and there is many routines on it that are none stack specific. So, most of the tricks will work with all stack setups.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Hi.

I really like the content of this DVD. Lot of great cardmagic, sure. Memorized stack cardmagic is very powerful, so, if you have a memdeck stack in your mind this DVD is a must have. I may write a Review...this is good.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S19092
Melephin
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Melephin
It's been a while, but I just bought the DVD and must say, it's nothing new at all. It's all just right out of Tamariz' Book Mnemonica. So, if you have the Mnemonica Book, you don't need this DVD. They could have given the Information on the DVD, that it ist all Mnemonica, it just didn't say.... With this he won the FISM? Not bad, but as I said, just right out of the book, not much new stuff. Not very happy with the DVD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Euphoria - Adrian Guerra - cardmagic (Vernet) (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL