The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 'Secret Servante' - by Sean Goodman (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Hi Natmagic. As I understand the Trabucco holdout is a permanent fixture to a jacket, and can only be used with magnetic items. SS can be attached within seconds to any jacket, making it a truly portable device, plus is not restricted to magnetic items. The design is totally my own and I'm really proud of it.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I had a Trabucco and it is an incredible device, but Sean's device can be installed on the fly. You could literally be walking up to someone and hook it up within seconds.
Great device, easy to use and well priced. If you use one on each side you can just flow with changes and productions. Really nice!
James

Quote:
On Jul 11, 2015, natmagic wrote:
Isn't this just a hybrid of the trabucco holdout marketed years back?
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
natmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
301 Posts

Profile of natmagic
Great stuff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 'Secret Servante' - by Sean Goodman (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL