The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Looch and Atlas Brookings - A Lethal Combo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
It's my pleasure to announce that Looch and Atlas have teamed up for a one of a kind masterclass within the UK. So I'm told they will be holding nothing back. Here is the information I have on this event which will be held in South Tyneside in March this year. Some things you know are just going to be great, to me this sounds like an unmissable event and my name is already down -

If you have any questions on it please ask Looch and Atlas Smile

The Looch and Atlas Master Class is a unique opportunity to engage with two of the most creative minds in Mentalism today. Not only will they share material from their current working repertoires, but you will learn about the business of this industry from two of the busiest and most respected performers out there.

If you want to perform professionally, if you want higher fees, if you want to know how to improve and develop your performance or how to market your services more effectively – in short, if you want to do this for a living - this is the Master Class for you.

This session will take an in depth look not only at their material, but at the business of performance. In addition to their effects and methods, they will teach you how to create your product and establish your brand, how to price your shows and evaluate your marketplace, how to partner with yourself for your own success across all aspects of the entertainment industry - be it networking, accounting, or marketing and across all types of shows, from private parties all the way to corporate events!

They will teach you everything - NO secrets - In regards to both their material and their business practices, with the aim of helping you to successfully pursue a career in this industry.

This isn't fluff or pipe dreams – you'll be taking advice from men who know. Over the last ten years, Looch has worked to establish himself as one of the top mentalists in this country and is a highly sought after entertainer. And while Atlas is new to the UK marketplace, his business acumen and fiscal knowledge is unparalleled – retired at the age of 35 after the sale of his companies, he is uniquely qualified to share the foundational principles upon which success is built.

This Master Class isn't just about learning methods (though those will be shared aplenty), it is an INVESTMENT that is geared towards in making a living where there was once a hobby. They say that if you do what you love, you will never work a day in your life. If you want to pursue a career that you are passionate about, imbued with freedom and satisfaction, then this is the Master Class for you.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Looch and Atlas Brookings - A Lethal Combo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL