The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » End of cheap oil? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The Oil Price: It went up today!

Some were saying today it is the end of cheap oil and it’s about skyrocket again.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Oh, that's too bad. Can we start blaming Obama again? Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Smile

US oil workers on largest national strike since 1980.

Best fill up quick I think.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Ah, see, there you go. Everyone knows Obama has the Unions backs so it must be his fault! Thanks for pointing that out. Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
SA will try to destroy fracking ..if they do ..$4 is back.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, Slim King wrote:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=32
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The Big boys have bet trillions on fracking and we all want to hope that it wins. If the milk turns out to be sour, they ain't the kind of pussy to drink it.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, Slim King wrote:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=32

Exactly, Magnus. Who cares if we have to rape the planet to keep profits high?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Not Obama.

“After years of talking about it, we are finally poised to control our own energy future. We produce more oil at home than we have in 15 years.“

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, tommy wrote:
The Oil Price: It went up today!

Some were saying today it is the end of cheap oil and it’s about skyrocket again.

I hope so. I bought a ton of it.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
“But most importantly there is no sign of Opec, or its de facto leader Saudi Arabia, changing policy and lowering its production target of 30m barrels a day. Indeed, Mr Badri said last week that Opec was “not the cause” of the supply glut “so we are not cutting”. Say the Financial Times.

The FT anyway do not seem to think the price is sure to go up yet.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/11740c8e-aab8-......QfshtrOO

Tommy
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, rockwall wrote:
Oh, that's too bad. Can we start blaming Obama again? Smile

Funny, everyone blamed Bush and Cheney when they were in office since they were "Big Oil Guys".
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
OPEC sees oil prices exploding to $200 a barrel

Right now the oil market is totally focused on finding a bottom for oil prices. However, according to OPEC's Secretary-General Abdulla al-Badri we've already hit bottom. Not only that, but he sees a real possibility that oil prices could explode higher to upwards of $200 per barrel in the future. He's far from the only one that sees a return of triple-digit oil prices.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015......2800331/

Tommy
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2015, tommy wrote:
Not Obama.

“After years of talking about it, we are finally poised to control our own energy future. We produce more oil at home than we have in 15 years.“

Well, in that case the president has nothing to do with the price of oil!!!
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
It is about time. I am sick and tired of paying what gasoline is really worth. I was so conditioned to being gouged. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It's a game ... The same people that control the president control the oil ..isn't that it?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
One of the big oil companies today is the Muslim Brotherhood which has been controlled by the CIA since the end of World War II: Through their variously named terrorist groups, they are pumping/stealing oil from the Middle East on a grand scale and we are all buying it. One would expect oil output to decrease in places where the trouble is but to the contrary it goes up. Stolen goods are normally half price come to think of it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Over the past few months, it has been reported that Saudi Arabia's projected budget calls for a $39 billion deficit in 2015 due to the lowered price of oil.

This is manageable for them, because they have foreign reserves of something like $750 billion. Which makes it seem they can withstand a low oil price for many years.

What has been unreported until recently is that Saudi Arabia's officially reported budget EXCLUDES off-the-book military and foreign policy spending. With THAT included, Saudi Arabia's annual budget shortfall with low oil prices is really more like $140 billion.

Plan and invest accordingly.

[Those curious in learning more about this should start a subscription to any reputable business newspaper of their choice.]
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
I'll have mine shaken, not stirred:
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/......k#page=1
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
So far I've made 60% on my initial investment.
I followed Warren Buffet's advice: when others are greedy, be fearful. When others are fearful, be greedy.
So when everyone was fearful and panicking about oil plummeting, I purchased cheap oil stocks. Suncor,,Syncrude, etc. And so far, ive earned 60% on my money.
Thank you, Oracle of Omaha.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » End of cheap oil? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL