The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Prop Dog Shop congratulations for your service (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Normally we are used to write when something bad happens or we have a problem with a store or product ...
I think it's also important to write when you receive good service.
That was my case with Prop Dog.
From here I want to congratulate Dave Bonsall for their professionalism in front of your business and so much kindness in helping me with something that had nothing to do with it.
Making clients is easy, how difficult is keeping. From now on Prop Dog has a new customer. Thank you very much for such kindness ... Prop Dog, a store with an AMAZING service. congratulations
Sorry for my English (Google Translator)
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Dave always answers my emails personally. Great customer service and great products.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
(I agree with my, above, fellow members) A wonderful business man & person, Mr. Dave Bonsall!

Three smiles: Smile Smile Smile
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Is it a pet shop?
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
No [though I think you know..] just a cool [as the kids say] name for one of the best magic shops in the world!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Kel says poof
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Kel says poof
Yep, Dave answers my emails personally as well....his service is the best I've expierenced shopping online. I know that is something he works hard at, and it shows.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Prop Dog Shop congratulations for your service (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL