The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Youth Seminar at I.B.M. Jacksonville Convention (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
EUGENE BURGER, LARRY HASS AND GUESTS
PRESENT THE 2015 LANCE Burton TEEN SEMINAR

A FREE CONVENTION FOR YOUTH WITHIN THE I.B.M. CONVENTION

Eugene Burger and Larry Hass will be conducting the Lance Burton Teen Seminar at the 87th Annual I.B.M. Convention in Jacksonville, FL on July 13-15, 2015. The McBride Magic and Mystery School has been facilitating Lance Burton’s young magician’s events since its inception in 2003. Along with Eugene and Larry we are expecting participation from I.B.M. International President, Shawn Farquhar and Oscar Munoz. This event is being sponsored by the I.B.M. Endowment and Development Fund and is open to all magicians ages 13-19 that are registered for the I.B.M. Convention at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Stay tuned for future announcements about the event! If you haven’t registered yet – don’t wait any longer – register today!! Registration fees increase on March 1, 2015!!!

To register go to http://www.magician.org/convention/upcoming-convention TODAY! Jacksonville HERE WE COME!

Smile
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Youth Seminar at I.B.M. Jacksonville Convention (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL