The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Free Android app that works on Pebble (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
I posted this initially around 2007 .. this worked with a few watches back then.
I updated it in 2013 for the Pebble:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......pcardsID

This is VERY strong used with an invisible deck and 2 spectators
(1 spectator as the transmitter and 1 spectator as the receiver .. you are there to make it happen)!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Just says item not found :-(
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Sorry about that George ... I just noticed that I have to republish it .. Google wanted some promo image to be added. It is in the process of being approved now ... will let you know when it is up there again. That's new to me .. I didn't know that Android apps have to be approved now.

- Steve
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Was just published .. here is the new link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai.......espblue
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have a pebble watch and good to see another magic app come out for it not a lot of magic apps out there for the pebble watch at the moment,shame it is nor for iphone as well.
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, Fire Starter wrote:
I have a pebble watch and good to see another magic app come out for it not a lot of magic apps out there for the pebble watch at the moment,shame it is nor for iphone as well.

I do have an app already on the iphone app store that I could probably incorporate this function into "Mentalists Toolbox".

Since I got a new iPhone 6+ I will work on the Toolbox. Should have a lot communications in with the iphone watch -- at least that is the plan.

Maybe will have a new additional version "Mentalist Toolbox Pro or Plus" that will work over internet rather than having transmissions between 2 devices (include the whiteboard perhaps with vibrations ... and include internet photo scrolling). Giving discounts perhaps to previous Mentalist Toolbox purchasers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Free Android app that works on Pebble (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL