The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Something Wicked this way Comes. (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Thanks David!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
CC'S ordered! Smile
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
844 Posts

Profile of roblane
CC's landed! I didn't manage to get an elite set, I have a 'kings' set which I aged myself. I was/am pleased with mine, but these blow mine right out of the water. They have a decidedly odd feel about them, and whilst I agree with Mr Gould, that the 'kings' will work just as well, there's a lot to be said for using something so 'genuinely' old. The wrap is perfect too, and they all fit nicely in my cuss card box, along with die and scrimshaw skeleton. I'm one happy bunny!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
I just received my set and couldn't be happier! They're so nice that I ended up ordering a second set earlier today. Fantastic job, Chris!

I'll be leaving a more detailed review soon.
Xizzy
View Profile
Regular user
Italy!
166 Posts

Profile of Xizzy
I received the CC cards and... I think this is the most powerful piece of dark storytelling!

The Christopher's words are _not_ a sales pitch. You really need to descend to hell to perform Cuss Cards to the best level. You need to be bold because of the impression you'll leave to the audience, and carefully debrief after the end of the routine.

The quality of the props is very high, the Christopher' standard, but the routine is dark, and deep, and very very disturbing.

Can you imagine yourself to be tortured? What kind of torture you'll suffer? And how will you feel in that kind of eternal distress?

And what if you are not the subject of that torture but YOUR SON, and you will be forced to see him suffering that fate?

There is no bottom in this routine. You can go down until even you are uncomfortable (or terrified) with the outcome.

Not for everyday magic, that's for sure.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Something Wicked this way Comes. (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL