The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Easiest Side Pocket Access? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Caldwell
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
156 Posts

Profile of Eric Caldwell
Generally I wear a pair of Levi 501s with pockets that are too tight to access my coins or fake putting them in pocket, only to bring them back out again. I like wearing pants that fit properly, i.e. not baggy, so I am wondering if there is a certain style of side pocket opening that most people prefer for ease of access. Thoughts?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Tight pants or jeans is not conducive to magic. It also does not mean they fit properly. Although, the ladies tell me they do notice the bulge and like to sneak a peek. There are books on how cloths should fit properly, I know the latest current dress clothing for men is to look like you are poor and cannot afford a new suit, and have to wear the one from their youth. Not my best choice for ever changing bodies.

Nothing is more distractive from the trick, then when someone cannot get their hand in and out of their pockets. It is also not good for misdirection actions.

I have no suggestions for you, you want to wear, what you want to wear, no matter how good or bad it looks to others. If they don't avoid you coming then your okay.

This is something you have to work out for yourself. We all have choices in life, some are totally personal to each of us, and this is one of them.

The only solution I can offer is to do magic with only items found at the locations, in other words impromptu magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Easiest Side Pocket Access? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL