The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Korner by Drusko/Thinking Paradox (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Li
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Kevin Li
Use a borrowed deck. Seems too good to be true.....

From the creative mind of Drusko, a Mexican magician creator of "Radioactive", comes this new twist on the TNR corner plot developed and produced by Thinking Paradox.

The effect is as follows: a card is selected and signed by a spectator. One corner of the card is torn away by the spectator itself, who holds his torn card between his hands. Magician takes the corner, put it on spectator's hands and makes it disappear just by waving his empty hands over it. Now spectator can open his hands and he will discover that not only the corner is there, but also is linked again to the card which ends completely restored.

And here is the better part: the effect is completely impromptu, you will borrow any deck and just performing it. The card is signed and the restorations occurs on spectator's hand. Instructional video is very detailed and plenty of advices and ideas, also you will find 4 different new and visual restorations.

NOTE: Download is Spanish Audio with English Subtitles.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S19320
"Be yourself and Stay original"
frankie5aces
View Profile
New user
Nowhere
77 Posts

Profile of frankie5aces
This looks like regeneration by Blake vogt. But cheaper and without a need for the gimmicks. I am impressed
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Looks for like Bite-Me from Wayne Dalton , throwing the corner onto the card is different that fooled me badly !
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Great soundtrack, too.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
To many cuts in the demo.
DVYRCKT
View Profile
New user
Nashville, TN
76 Posts

Profile of DVYRCKT
I agree w/ Effecto. Looking forward to seeing real world reviews on this. It does"looks" good.

- Davey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Korner by Drusko/Thinking Paradox (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL