The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Mystic Kettle (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bertolla
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
84 Posts

Profile of bertolla
Good Morning,

I am a proud owner of the mystic kettle from Kellar o'Neil. After testing weeks and weeks I would like to warn you. It is really not an easy prop. When you think you can use it without doing some modification you are on the wrong position. It is for me really not understanding why you have to pay so much money for something that is not working as it should. If you think to buy one please contact me first. I can give you all needed instructions about it.

Click here to view attached image.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The creator is on line and has a website, why not just contact Keller O'Neal at http://thesoutherncharmer.com/ . I am sure he will help with any problems you are having.

None of the versions I have read about are easy and simple to prepare. That is why these magicians are so successful with the effect. Those that invest the time and learning curve have something that no one else will perform even if they know how to do it.
magicmatt
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of magicmatt
Bertolla I sent you a message.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Mystic Kettle (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL