The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sharp by Eric Richardson (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
862 Posts

Profile of magico
If you want to perform a card stab routine. I highly recommend purchasing Sharp by Eric Richardson. My favorite one is Balisong which is his handling of the X-Ray Knife in Tarbell. My other favorite and the reason I purchased it was the one he performs in the demo below.

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-......s/sharp/
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
There seems to be no hype, but there probably should be. Like the one eighty book, by Eric Richardson, this one is a complete treatise on a single class of effects. With lots of history, literature research and fine descriptions for technique and effects. Very good.
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
862 Posts

Profile of magico
I agree.
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2015, m.o.pfeil wrote:
There seems to be no hype, but there probably should be. Like the one eighty book, by Eric Richardson, this one is a complete treatise on a single class of effects. With lots of history, literature research and fine descriptions for technique and effects. Very good.

I was contemplating buying this, so thanks for the recommendation. I love the demo version of the effect, does it call for a lot of technical skill?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sharp by Eric Richardson (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL