The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Insight thread (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Figured it out

Thanks
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
A big thank you to Hugo Shelley for giving us permission to integrate InSigfht Unifi into Unifi.

Illuminati Magic will be releasing the following integration for FREE next month!

We are presently integrating InSight with our Unifi App and seeking beta testers.

If you would like to be a beta tester for the Unifi App, please send me a PM, we will be commencing external beta testing from mid November.
The Insight Integration will be a FREE download and released at the end of November 2020.

The features include:
  • Customizable Graphics.
  • Customizable Text to Speech.
  • Customizable URL to push to spectators phones.
  • Integration to the Fake Search.
  • Integration to Inject.
  • Integration into Thermal Printers.
  • Integration into Prevision.
  • Integration into Time Prediction Devices.
  • Apple Watch Support
Contact sales@illuminati-magic.com for additional information.

Download your FREE Copy of the Unifi App from here.

Join our Facebook Group from here www.facebook.com/groups/illuminati.company

www.illuminati-magic.com
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
208 Posts

Profile of afuoco
Anyone have a problem with the reader shutting off after about 5 minutes of inactivity???
Arnie
alchemy92
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of alchemy92
When can I download the new App for InSight? I NEED the custom graphics. How much is the new version?
alchemy92
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of alchemy92
Perhaps your battery is dead? I cant see a setting to change the shut off timer in my InSight app
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
208 Posts

Profile of afuoco
Thank you alchemy. That was it. I should have thought of that but the old battery was recent and it seemed to charge normally. Also the turn off was infrequent so that had me fooled. But it's working now. Thanks again for replying.
Arnie
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Thinking of purchasing an Apple watch for use with the Insight app. Question: What is the 'transmission' range with the watch. Is it as good as it is with the phone (as opposed to the included receiver, which is good for only a few inches).

Thanks for any response.
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of Open up your mind
Can Insight tell which cards are missing from a deck? Eg if a card is removed but out of range, but the reader is in range of the rest of the deck, can it tell which is missing?
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2023, Open up your mind wrote:
Can Insight tell which cards are missing from a deck? Eg if a card is removed but out of range, but the reader is in range of the rest of the deck, can it tell which is missing?

No, all insight can do is tell you which card is close to the receiver. It can read up to 3 cards but they have to be close to the receiver.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of Open up your mind
Thank you!
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2022, rosariorose9 wrote:
Thinking of purchasing an Apple watch for use with the Insight app. Question: What is the 'transmission' range with the watch. Is it as good as it is with the phone (as opposed to the included receiver, which is good for only a few inches).

Thanks for any response.

The watch merely displays the cards read by the receiver and so does not affect the range one way or the other.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
With the latest IOS 17 upgrade, I notice Insight is no longer available in the AppStore. Anyone know if this will be updated/ continued? Don't know how to contact Hugo Shelley.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
I’ve chatted to Hugo in the past via email - hope this helps…
studio@hugoshelley.com
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
Thank you Robert !
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
Meant to say Roberto W
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1526 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Apple is known to remove "old" apps from the App Store that have, apparently, been abandoned by the developer. Even if the app continues to be compatible with newer versions of iOS, if the developer no longer responds to Apple's requests for updates, the app is likely to be removed. See:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/apple-deta......p-store/

For the record, Hugo Shelley's Insight app is still compatible with iOS 17. I have iOS 17.2 on my iPad and the Insight app works just fine.

So, if you currently have the Insight app installed on your iOS device, I strongly recommend that you go into Settings/General/iPhone Storage and turn OFF the "Offload Unused Apps" feature. If left on, and you use the Insight app infrequently, it can be deleted from your device and then you will NOT be able to reinstall it because it is no longer in the app store.

If you've already lost your Insight app and you want to use your Insight reader, then a great alternative is the PeekSmith app and the PeekSmith 3 device.

The PeekSmith app (Experimental version, which is built into the standard version) allows you to configure your Insight reader in ways that Hugo Shelley never offered. Including programming your Insight to recognize 3rd party RFID cards.

Good luck emailing Hugo Shelley. I've read that he simply does not respond.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Arsenal
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
77 Posts

Profile of Arsenal
I'm looking for a replacement Insight deck (mine was stolen recently after a show) Smile

I already had the reader, and am just looking for a full deck.

Please get in touch if you have one gathering dust ...

Thank you.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1526 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2024, Arsenal wrote:
I'm looking for a replacement Insight deck (mine was stolen recently after a show) Smile

I already had the reader, and am just looking for a full deck.

Please get in touch if you have one gathering dust ...

Thank you.

If you don't find the Phoenix back ones, you can consider:

https://electricks.info/product/luna-nfc-rfid-poker-cards/

You want the ISO 14443A for Insight.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Insight thread (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL