The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » April's At The Table experience... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
April's At The Table experience is starting off fresh and energized. With a whole new list of lectures and a new host, you have to be a part of this experience that everyone is talking about.

Here's what some viewers are saying about our new format:

"I just finished watching it. Was a really good time from beginning to end. Chemistry between Justin and Greg was brilliant. There was some amazing stuff taught... All of the live performances on the street were fun to watch and really helped bring his stuff to life. Also, there was lots of brainstorming between him and Greg over the effects." - CarlMcCoy (A Magic Café member)

"I am 20 minutes into the lecture and I cannot believe how much Paul Draper has taught me about effect and routine structure. I am looking forward to the rest of it." - robwar0100 (A Magic Café member)

"It was one of the best lectures ever, if not the best..." - Matthewsims (A Magic Café member)

Watch the first 20 minutes of any lecture for free beginning at 4pm PST every Wednesday by Clicking Here!

Eric Ross has been one of the most prolific creators in this industry. His edgy style and creative mind have landed him on some of the best platforms, including the Ellen Degeneres show. Eric has been actively creating magic for years and has brought a slew of great, working effects with him for his debut At The Table Experience!

Mike Hankins - Oh, how the table has turned! Mike Hankins, the former host of the At The Table Experience, is now our welcomed guest! Mike has worked as a consultant with the biggest names in the industry, including David Copperfield. Find out what type of secrets Mike has been hiding from the world in this very special At The Table Experience. Along with all the knuckle busters and fooling routines, Mike will fill your evening with unrivaled hilarity!

Will Houstoun is an international award winning magician who specializes in consultancy for film and advertising as well as instruction on both the technical and historic aspects of magic. His talent has been recognized by the likes of Martin Scorsese, as he worked as a consultant for the movie "Hugo". Will has also published two books on magic and has released a vast array of ingenious effects. From the visually unbelievable, to the studied history and psychology of magic, Will's got you covered.

Steven Himmel is a Los Angeles based magician who's been performing his unique brand of magic for over 10 years. Steven is also an active member of the Academy of Magical Arts at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. This young, fresh and creative mind has a wonderful amount of magic to offer the world and we've got your seat in the front row!

Available at your favorite Murphy's Magic dealer including:

Hocus Pocus

Invisible Tstore

Merchant of Magic

MJM Magic

Magic Warehouse

Free Post Magic

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » April's At The Table experience... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL