The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Learning to Shut My Eyes... (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
590 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2015, Slim King wrote:
I suggest we go through this video line by line and expose the dogmatism that is evident and that he himself exposes at the end.... Smile

And David ... I'm so happy you are asking these questions. Truth doesn't just jump in your lap .. It comes to those who seek it. It is obvious and logical that those who seek may eventually find, or those that find were seekers at one point ... You can't win the lottery unless you PLAY the lottery.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

You've been compared to Orson Wells many times; perhaps dogmatism is one of the traits you share!

There's a reason why many on here like David's insights so much yet dismiss yours so readily. If you seek that reason, you may find it.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm an open minded guy. I'm skeptical of the Skeptics. Always have been.
"Shut Eye" ... an occupational disease ... REALLY?

So if David decides there is much more to this than meets the "EYE" he has succumbed to an "Occupational Disease?"
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
It's a metaphor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Learning to Shut My Eyes... (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL