The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Looking for the name of this trick / and where to find it (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

frankie5aces
View Profile
New user
Nowhere
77 Posts

Profile of frankie5aces
Numbers written on the back of each card... Then cards are fanned face up and spectator pulls out 3 cards. The selections stay faced up.
Then magician pulls out a picture of three cards on a table faced down showing their numbers. Selections are flipped over to reveal the same numbers.

Any idea what the name of this one is?
Is it in a book or sold standalone?
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Sounds like Cataclysm.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13088
frankie5aces
View Profile
New user
Nowhere
77 Posts

Profile of frankie5aces
El magic. I'm looking to do this with a customized reveal. Do you know if this requires the picture to be exactly like that in the trailer? Or do you have some freedom with the reveal image?
frankie5aces
View Profile
New user
Nowhere
77 Posts

Profile of frankie5aces
Thanks delmagic
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
You can customize the reveal, but you would need to create the photos yourself - not too difficult these days.
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
I did this at work once and I forgot the photos, so I wrote the numbers down on paper as a prediction. Not as strong but still worked. Like DelMagic said, you can customize it to whatever you want as long as its whatever is in the photo. IF you use a photo.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Looking for the name of this trick / and where to find it (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL