The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unbreakable Phone by Lynx Magic (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2019, efrados wrote:
It's odd that they don't have answered back here... I was one click away of ordering this and I'm not now...

That’s good to hear. Keep up your due diligence. You need it before making any magic purchase.
fsharp
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of fsharp
I have this effect. The issue is that you need to check first how has a suitable phone that fits in the pringle case. As phones are getting bigger and bigger it is not going to be easy to perform this effect...
gotgot
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of gotgot
Phones are getting too big for this, can you share some ideas of which impossible locations it can appear from? I already have a card appear in a fruit so I'm looking for something else... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_G7PUeiqo)
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2020, gotgot wrote:
Phones are getting too big for this, can you share some ideas of which impossible locations it can appear from? I already have a card appear in a fruit so I'm looking for something else... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_G7PUeiqo)

This was picked up 5 years ago. Lol. Chuck it in the junk drawer alongside the Lynx wallet and move on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unbreakable Phone by Lynx Magic (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL