The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hell "yeah" Cases (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
These look amazing, my "From Hell" is going to get the leather case it been waiting for. Great Job Dan they look Fantastic.

http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/collectio......essories

Happy Louis.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Dang,...there goes my budget plan! Awesome for my "From Hell", and will look perfect beside my Whitechapel leather file briefcase...This new card case goes on the "wish list" right now!
Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I saw this case and nearly, OK, entirely peed my pants. I love where Dan is going with his site and product offerings.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Astaroth
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Astaroth
Nice I do like it a lot. Wonder if AM could make me a real spooky old looking one with evil symbols?
Chris you should add them to your line in different sizes (not for this product of course) as it's right up your alley.

This is a great idea but the CC is too close and all I really need, even though I own from hell. I may not perform them together anyways but Im moving away from the ripper theme unfortunately.

Would make a great fanny pack for strolling though, I still might get it.

Thanks for the link Louis.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hell "yeah" Cases (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL