The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Sorting forums based on views/replies/likes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trent_hardcore
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of trent_hardcore
I apologise if this has been brought up a million times before (I'm back after a long holiday from magic...).

Would it be possible to sort forums based on views, replies and likes? I'd love to be able to see what the most popular threads in each forum are.

Cheers,
Trent
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The closest thing we have is to use the red coffed mugs on the left of each forum. When a reply or new post is made since your last visit, the cup will be red. however, if you've been away for a while, chances are that most of the forums will be red. Once you catch up, the number of red cups should be manageable.
Where the magic begins
trent_hardcore
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of trent_hardcore
I don't mean finding the unread messages, I mean sorting the forums based on popularity. It would be nice to go through a forum and see which thread has had the most views, or the most replies for example.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Sorting forums based on views/replies/likes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL