The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Blaine (Card switch?) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
It's either the 2 Card Monte or The Card switch in closed hands..
There's a booklet/lecture notes from a street magician but I cant remember where this was originally written about.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!
Chad Gill
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Chad Gill
If you just replay the performance over and over... you'd be able to learn it
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
2 card Monte uses a DF and a DB card. It is found in many beginners magic sets.
The effect David Blaine did on TV is not 2 Card Monte. That was just his presentation for Eddie Fechter's Be Honest, What is it?
Charles M. Ellers
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Charles M. Ellers
Years ago I purchased an item called THE MYSTERY ADDER> IT was a cardboard sleeve that had a window with about 5-6 vertical 6 digit #s to be added one by one. No-one and I mean no-one ever added these up correctly. It was an off-brown color and had a small picture of a swami on the front. Can anyone tell me if this is still around? I am also looking for an item called Mental Choice. Three playing cards with colors printed on the face. The pen naming the color has broken. I need the whole shebang or a way to replace the gimmicked pen that predicts the chosen color.
AndreOng1
View Profile
Regular user
SIngapore
110 Posts

Profile of AndreOng1
Didn't Ellusionist has a project that teaches this trick using Blaine in the advertisement years ago?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Blaine (Card switch?) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL