The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Road To L. Il Mistero di Lovecraft - A movie every HPL lovers/bizzarrist must see (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gregor Von G.
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Gregor Von G.
Http://www.horrorsociety.com/2007/05/19/......vecraft/

If you love Lovecraft, I bet you'll find this film amazing.

I watch it many many times, it's a must! It is shot as a documentary, based on a previous documentary about an hypotetical trip of Lovecraft to Italy, where he was inspired to create his mythology (Innsmouth etc...) by some really creepy villages,people and folklore around Po river (Po river is near my home and I ensure that there's really, really creepy places 'round here...for those who wants to investigate those lands see this Pupi Avati's masterpiece:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_with_Laughing_Windows very Inspirationa for bizarre routines....)
Uninvited
View Profile
New user
Chicago
64 Posts

Profile of Uninvited
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll have to check that out this week.
ericaMysterium
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of ericaMysterium
I too look forward to checking this out. Thanks for posting!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Road To L. Il Mistero di Lovecraft - A movie every HPL lovers/bizzarrist must see (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL