The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Dove magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsecure
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of magicsecure
I'm interested in dove magic. I know how it's done but is there any long or short term harm that comes to the doves when doing sertent tricks like dove from balloon the popping sound it self? Are there any tricks to stay away from due to harm?

I have seen fire productions go worng any info is appreciated. Before I go into doing trick with animals I think of them before myself.
MVoss
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
372 Posts

Profile of MVoss
Well doves are very delicate animals and need to be handled with care. Though that goes for any live animal. They can also have an adverse effect on your health as a performer if you're not careful.
googoodolls
View Profile
New user
Colorado
71 Posts

Profile of googoodolls
You will have too clean the cage daily. I've talked to magician that landed in the hospital because he did dove magic, I believe I talked too him in 2005. so its been a while since I worked with doves. But yeah hope that helps.
GS121002
View Profile
Veteran user
but he still can't help build a border wall with only
313 Posts

Profile of GS121002
Aaaaah..... Now I know why all those doves at the dove retirement home in Las Vegas are wearing hearing aids...... Victims of the Dove from Balloon illusion.
Gary Salisbury
San Diego, CA

It's a fact! - Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
(This line censored by Dave Scribner because it is in Latin) - What you believe is real, is real!
Who was that masked man and what is he all about? - https://www.pinterest.com/garydsalisbury/
magicsecure
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of magicsecure
I know your joking but I try never to pormote animal abuse in any way shape or form even by ignorance. I always make sure before I do anything I know what I'm doing but none the less funny
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Dove magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL