The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The Mark by John Murray Question (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I have The Mark in quarter version. Really, this is the BEST non-Johnson made gimmick I own. I have not used it in years, and it's back in the original bag it came in. This is GOOD! I hope it's still available. I recommend the quarter version as well as the Half. John Murray hit one outta the park with this one!

Doug
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I must admit I really like the look of this effect it has a nice presentational hook to it but I'm not sure it would be practical in a working environment from the information I've read.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2018, warren wrote:
I'm not sure it would be practical in a working environment from the information I've read.

It's as practical as a basic Scotch and Soda set - a quick but out of view reset is needed.
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
495 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
Thanks to Paul Richards for keeping this effect available to the magic community. As inigmntoya says, it is practical enough.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I've never used a Scotch and Soda set as they require a bang ring to reset so I wouldn't know.... either way the effect looks really nice Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2018, Dougini wrote:
I have The Mark in quarter version. Really, this is the BEST non-Johnson made gimmick I own. I have not used it in years, and it's back in the original bag it came in. This is GOOD! I hope it's still available. I recommend the quarter version as well as the Half. John Murray hit one outta the park with this one!

Doug

Doug, that’s cool that you have a quarter version. To my knowledge, those haven’t been made for quite a long time.
I’m always keeping an eye out for one. If you ever decide to sell it, give me a holler.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The Mark by John Murray Question (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL