The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pass Through by Cody Nottingham (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
This looks super visual...

Link: http://www.ellusionist.com/pass-through-......ham.html

Ad Copy:

We flew Cody Nottingham in from the quiet South, all the way to the mean streets of Manhattan to bring you Pass Through.

Pass Through is a method that allows you to produce ANY small object from an empty hand, right under the cellophane...in the fairest way possible.

A slow visual appearance that melts into view.

Cody has taken a normal card box, and transformed it into one of the strongest tools in your arsenal.
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
This effect is extremely clever and super easy to construct. Cody really shines by taking effects, by making them super visual yet easily buildable. I am having loads of fun with this! Nice job Cody!
NebA
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of NebA
Hey has anyone else tried this out? It looks pretty interesting
DVYRCKT
View Profile
New user
Nashville, TN
76 Posts

Profile of DVYRCKT
Purchased this today.

Really, really loving the method! I'd never thought the effect would be achieved this way, some clever thinking was put into this for sure!

Haven't road tested yet, but looking forward to using with Angel Z and maybe a coin routine. Will update y'all if I get good reactions using this utility.

- Davey
DVYRCKT
View Profile
New user
Nashville, TN
76 Posts

Profile of DVYRCKT
Update:

This works best & smoothest by far with a torn bill corner. The color contrast between the box and bill really makes this super visual.

I will recommend that you watch and listen to Cody closely when preparing the special stuff. I %$%^%&$ near destroyed Eight boxes until I realized there was a special way things needed to be done. Now all is smooth sailing. Also it's important that this works best with the classic Bicycle tuck box. The newer boxes with the "free app circle of death" logo you will have to get extra creative to find a solution.

Regardless really loving this and great price point.

- D
NebA
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of NebA
Hey Davey, thanks so much for the info.

Now that you mention the Free App circle, I am wondering, can you do the trick on the back of the box? Or does it have to be done on the front?

Thanks!
HT
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of HT
Thought I'd share my late thoughts, incase anyone wants to know this can be done easily on a cigarette box if you get creative.

Fun effect to do in the mirror and works perfectly with a torn corner

Very visual and smooth with no funny moves, I love it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pass Through by Cody Nottingham (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL