The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » "Slydini's Own Rope Trick" Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Anyone familiar with this effect? You can find it at http://www.ktmagic.com/stage.html

Why is this cut and restored rope effect so expensive?

Thanks,
Cody
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is a collector's item. To do the trick you don't need it. Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Cody, Slidini gimmicked a pair of shears so that you could openly cut and restore a length of rope openly and cleanly not once but twice. Seeing Kenna’s ad made me go digging for mine. I bought it from Ken Brooke on a trip to England over a generation ago! I opted for an easier and more straightforward double cut version. Pete is right on when he says you don’t need it to do the trick.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » "Slydini's Own Rope Trick" Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL