The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Are you ready? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
SAM 2015 Philadelphia is now history. Are you ready for 2016?

https://www.facebook.com/SAMAnnualConfer......1939224/
Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
I heard that there were no contests this year, due to lack of entrants.
Is that true?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Been awhile since I attended an SAM convention and I'm not sorry I went to Philly. Had a great time and had plenty of time to sight see with my wife as well. I preregistered for 2016. The only downside if there were any was the seating in the Houdini room for the shows. For those seated at the left and right, it was difficult to see even though there were projection screens. The colors on the screen weren't good and it's nice to see the actual show. Watching on the screens was like watching TV. Still a good time was had.
Where the magic begins
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Glad you enjoyed it, Dave. Wait till next year! And since you registered already, your seats will be awesome.

Brad - the contest was cancelled. I found it interesting that I only had one person ask about it at the convention. We will try very hard to get the SAM contest a must-enter event in the future.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Are you ready? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL