The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Nice Coin PDF offerings this week from CARC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&forum=2

For the "Coin Guys" here is the original link and some offerings of the last 3 years. This week is Modern Coin Manipulation by T Nelson Downs $FREE$ (and a couple other coin book {pdfs} at 50% off). sign up quick, the free books only last a week and change weekly thru the summer.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
The free books, and the others at half price are a great deal, give insight into coin history, and the few dollars spent goes into funding this great non profit organization. Even if you don't buy the other books, you have the free book to download. Its a win win for everyone!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Over the last 3 years, I have gained an impressive free library. I have also purchased quite a few of their offerings at great prices. Look over the ebook area, they are exclusive sellers of Harry Lorayne ebooks as well as a few others. Lots of good info in these and the money goes to a great resource in magic. (I think my favorite so far was the free "Complete Tarbell" remastered into ebook format. Great set to own for any level magician.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I tried to download a video at LLEPUb but couldn't do it, apparently I don't have to right kind of media whatever. At vanishinginc they appear right on the site.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Cool. Jim Sisti helped me with this and now I can watch the video
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Nice Coin PDF offerings this week from CARC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL