The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing Wand By Losander (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
hefemexy
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of hefemexy
I have a dance wand by losander for sale if anyone is interested
Okay, I give up what was your card?

https://www.facebook.com/lionsmagic

Look nothing up my sleeves, but you're not wearing sleeves

https://www.facebook.com/lionsmagic
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2010-04-01 00:18, Fred-Erik Johanson wrote:
Purchased the Dancing Wand at Losander´s lecture about a year ago.
First I thought that because I´m doing Kids shows, its a good idea to add a quick levitation effect, however I´m a little bit afraid of using it.
Also I cant think of a purpose why I take a wand and start levitating it.
Maybe someone can share the routine or the pattern he is using it with.

F

Why don't you start the routine with a short explaination of wands and their use in magic. For kids you might start out asking the audience, who here has a Harry Potter wand? Then say something like, Harry Potter is a Wizard, magicians use wands like this one. Then start the routine of floating, dancing, and acrobatic effects.

If you are scared to use the wand, then that means you need additional practice and rehearsal with it. Do not show it until you have mastered the prop.
Fripono
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Fripono
Hello,
i just bought a broken dancing wand, so there is now IT inside. I wanna fix it by myself. Has anyone a good tip what IT the best for it is?
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
I'm not sure I would do any dancing wand effect for the average show because the lighting and background cannot always be controlled.
I think the venerable wand-rising-from-a-bottle would be just as effect_ive.

For the rising wand in bottle, I use a clear, single-flower vase similar to the one at this link:
https://dijf55il5e0d1.cloudfront.net/ima......1000.jpg
It's a novel and mysterious, exotic-looking vase.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On May 13, 2020, Fripono wrote:
Hello,
i just bought a broken dancing wand, so there is now IT inside. I wanna fix it by myself. Has anyone a good tip what IT the best for it is?

Broken is a word that could cover many different possibilities. If the gimmick only missing, then the wand is not broken, it is missing the gimmick.

If the wand you purchased is a Losander Wand, then just contact Losander and get a replacement gimmick. Yes, you can fix it yourself, with the proper tools and gimmick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing Wand By Losander (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL