The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kate's Law (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Anand Khalsa
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
201 Posts

Profile of Anand Khalsa
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2015, The Hermit wrote:
'How convenient' - Church Lady If Bob comes back will you? Once again, what is 'lavish wealth' and what is the importance of pointing it out? You made the statements, several times. Help me understand.

Read my previous post...
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2015, Anand Khalsa wrote:
Quote:
'How convenient' - Church Lady If Bob comes back will you? Once again, what is 'lavish wealth' and what is the importance of pointing it out? You made the statements, several times. Help me understand.

Read my previous post...

I thought you left. Can't trust anyone anymore.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
You "adults" seem to really enjoy beating up on a 16 year old magician. Your hate and utter lack of maturity is appalling. Grow up. Have you no shame?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Troll...One of the 17,000 sent to spy/troll on the internet forums ..
Illegal aliens are killing citizens like you and I ... They are letting it happen. So here comes the smokescreeners...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
No, I'm afraid not. Your post saddens me. You are part of the problem Slim. My own personal opinion of course. Rest easy.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think it's a good idea to remove illegal aliens from our country ASAP. They have murdered more people than we lost on 911. FACT!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
The problem with you Dave is that you rarely reply to what someone's post is actually about. You always go off on a "Slim" tangent. That isn't what an adult does. You're not having a conversation. All you do is rant. An adult doesn't do that. Adults engage in conversation. Grow up.
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2015, reese wrote:
The problem with you Dave is that you rarely reply to what someone's post is actually about. You always go off on a "Slim" tangent. That isn't what an adult does. You're not having a conversation. All you do is rant. An adult doesn't do that. Adults engage in conversation. Grow up.

Pot meet kettle
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2015, reese wrote:
You "adults" seem to really enjoy beating up on a 16 year old magician. Your hate and utter lack of maturity is appalling. Grow up. Have you no shame?

If asking to clarify statements is beating up on someone, so be it. What does age have to do with it? I recognize his right to ill formed opinions regardless of age.
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2015, Anand Khalsa wrote:
Quote:

Read my previous post...

Were the answers in there? I missed them.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Back to The Donald ...

Donnie tweets picture of himself with Nazi soldiers to win hearts and minds:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/......an-polls

And The Midget (billionaire Mexican drug lord) threatens Trump on twitter:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-......nel.html

I'm not sure how seriously the threat should be taken, but I'd hate to be on the wrong side of a guy who is happy to pay millions to have his enemies killed.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2015, balducci wrote:

Donnie tweets picture of himself with Nazi soldiers to win hearts and minds:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/......an-polls

The Trump campaign blamed the incident on 'a young intern'.

Other reporting lists the intern as one 'Jose Luis Gonzalez'.

(j/k)
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2015, balducci wrote:
Back to The Donald ...

Yeah this hasn't been about "Kate's Law" for 5 1/2 pages
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
That was so last week. We finally got Nazis in the thread. Only thing left is discuss how Donald is a climate change denier.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
I'm on it! Give a minute.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2015, Slim King wrote:

They recently released 38,000 convicted illegal aliens and didn't deport any of them ... They refuse to enforce the law and US citizens are dying every day because of it.

Slim (and/or anyone else):

"Americans want both legal and illegal immigrants that commit crimes to be deported in the interest of protecting American property, jobs, taxpayer resources and lives. Immigration laws should be enforced equally." - William Gheen, president of the Americans for Legal Immigration.

Agree or disagree?
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
If they committed crimes, the illegals should be deported.

If legals committed crimes, then they should be prosecuted under our American legal system.

Just curious, where are you going with this?
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jan 27, 2016, Bob1Dog wrote:

If legals committed crimes, then they should be prosecuted under our American legal system.

Agree. Except on one thing- If you are an illegal immigrant you committed a crime and should be deported immediately! Pretty simple. If you are a legal immigrant and commit a crime you are prosecuted under American Law. Again- pretty simple.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Jan 27, 2016, Bob1Dog wrote:

I saw the quote from William Gheen, president of the Americans for Legal Immigration, in an article on the FoxNews site and I was curious whether folks mostly agreed or disagreed with him that 'Immigration laws should be enforced equally.'

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/26/ban......der.html

Excerpts:

While many U.S. veterans find adjusting to civilian life difficult, writing a bad check, possessing marijuana or getting into a bar fight are enough to get some veterans banished from the nation they fought to protect. That’s because they were not citizens when they donned the uniform and took up arms for America. Any U.S. obligation to them ended when they got in trouble with the law.

Any lawful permanent resident, veteran or not, can be deported upon conviction of a crime that falls under the extremely broad umbrella of a Crime Involving Moral Turpitude. This can be either a misdemeanor or felony, and typically includes anything from assault, fraud and perjury to robbery, theft and bribery.

At the heart of the issue lies the question of whether non-citizen veterans earned special treatment on the battlefield. Former Marine Dominic Certo, author of 'Gold in the Coffins,' and an adviser to the veterans advocacy organization Operation Homefront, believes they do.

William Gheen, president of the Americans for Legal Immigration, disagrees.

'Americans want both legal and illegal immigrants that commit crimes to be deported in the interest of protecting American property, jobs, taxpayer resources and lives,' said Gheen. 'Immigration laws should be enforced equally.'

Often, noncitizen veterans are deported without even getting to tell their side of the story, said Margaret Stock, an Alaska-based attorney, retired Army lieutenant colonel and West Point professor. Stock has taken on several veterans' deportation cases, and says the situation has become significantly worse under the Obama administration.

'The administration is deporting as many criminal aliens as possible for the numbers ...' Stock said. 'Most people also don't understand how complicated immigration law really is and how easy it is to run afoul of these complex laws.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kate's Law (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL