The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » If you could do only one... (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thanks for remembering me Ray.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Rannie, how could I forget? Thanks for remembering ME.

I like the symmetry of your effect. The ring starts on the finger and ends on the finger. All the moves are nicely worked out. The last bit, where one thinks you are holding the coin edge on, but are really holding the ring, and it appears that your finger penetrates the coin which magically becomes the ring as you slip it back on your finger--that bit was really nice.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
This is the kind of magic that we have always done, more so than not, SOH. The Godfather, Vinny here has always preached it first and foremost, and our family (they know who they are) has always listened and learned greatly to do and to share…The proof always right before your very eyes on a moments notice…Wanna see? Smile

La Famiglia!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
The boss ,Smooth and Monolo are all part of la famiglia
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I remember when we were just starting... back then ... you ... charlie and me... then when marion and mano came... it was really magic. Of course never forget the Manila Famiglia. A month or so ago... Sal spent some time with the guys here in Manila!

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yes, the history is important and we cannot forget our brother, Tim Feher and perhaps even the early moments with young Eric Jones. And then, much later down the road with "The Eastern Moves" from The Wolf, Radek Makar.

It has been an all-points journey of magic for sure, and the Manila Famiglia is as important as any of it. I remember when the great David Roth visited, he and Dr. Michael Rubinstein here, and Rannie honored these great coin men with the hospitality of La Famiglia. It was a proud moment of fellowship that all pretty much began as many of these great friendships began, via our Café here. Smile

La Famiglia!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Oh yeah.... Tim... Man oh man! We gotta Skype soon Marion!

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Rannie it's great to see you back posting again Smile
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Almost forgot for me I love any version of coins across if I had to choose only one.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thank you Warren!

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Aug 2, 2015, warren wrote:
Almost forgot for me I love any version of coins across if I had to choose only one.

Coins Across is always a favorite, a guaranteed winner. The effect allows you to be creative and do your own thing as to how the coins cross. It's a very interactive routine and specs follow along after it quite well. And it's not so much that the coins cross one at a time invisibly, but the specs are blown away mostly I think because they can't see anything happen but yet it does, again and again, right before their very eyes. Smile

I guess everyone has a favorite coins across, mine is KrazyKoinZ. Came up with it years ago now and it's still so much fun to do for people. It's still one of the very best things I ever came up with, IMHO. Smile
Still a great one to do, especially if you can only do one. Smile

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I've seen your KrazyKoinz and its very nice Mb but like I said I love coins across so I'm probably biased ;-)
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey, thanks warren, glad you like it. Smile It's been a favorite to do for folks for quite some time now. In fact, every time I go to thinking that I'm thinking up a new coins across, after a while I notice that it contains the better moves of it from "KrazyKoinZ"… Smile That's when I sorta remember that perhaps I got it right the first time, and to maybe just leave well-enough alone. Smile

*Oh, and as of late and to the topic here, I've been playing around again with a little one coin thing I like to do, a production-vanish-& reproduction thingy. It only takes a few moments to do for people, but though simple it really is also quite magical, along the lines of "Less is more." Smile The moves to it are quite economical but from a nice variety of SOH play sewn tightly together, so you know you're doing something pretty neat to make the magic happen - You really feel it and feel good about presenting it as it's quite interactive. Smile Haven't named it yet and probably won't beyond just calling it "Just a little something that I do." Sounds about right, and if I ever happily get to run into any of you, remind me and I'll be sure to show it to you - My gift. Smile

Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
As a matter of fact this is the only coin trick that I perform... :-D

https://youtu.be/xSZBfqOWq6I

Thanks Guys !
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
That's pretty neat Hansel, sorta a nice take on the David Roth's Clean Coins Across. Smile And sometimes, it only takes just one coin trick to make good magic happen…Less can be more. Smile

Anyway, that's a nice one to do for people. Good job, amigo! Smile

Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Thanks My Friend !
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » If you could do only one... (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL