The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ITS COMING! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
I was extremely lucky to get a proto type K@dar 3d box made by Pete over at AM and I got to tell you that I have never had something gather so much attention as I have just setting this beauty up on the table while I'm doing readings.

I no soon er set it out and 3 people jump up and start saying WHATS THIS? I set this next to my ELITE k@dar set and am ready to roll.
I have used this while doing strolling performances to give out cute little fortune cookie type readings as well as just a fun way to break the ice with clients...

I will not spoil the inner workings for you as it is not been listed yet but if you are a k@dar collector then this is a must have.
Chris is drawing together a fine group of creators that set the bar way up high for originality and creativity.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Pete has a winner its a really cool way to use and display k@dar and is in keeping with the theme. A lot of thought went into the design and style.
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

From what he tells me it can either have the same finish as the box of elites or a black and brass finish.
the kadri kards look awesome on the sides of this thing. the best part is this is built to last its no lite balsa wood crap box it is solid and finished with love.

mine has coin slots on the top for them to put in 25 cents and open the lid to remove there fortune.
it has a spinning base so instead of using dice to generate a random kadri you just spin the whole box.

what whrite ups and instructions give you so many different ways to use this gem it has kind of overwhelmed me in a good way.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Well, Michael let the cat out of the bag before I had chance to tie the string. Now the *** thing is scratching to get out!
It *is* a beautiful object. The prototype was put up on the Flea and set a record of being sold in 3 minutes. As these are all hand made from scratch, Peter will only be making this in limited runs. So you can be sure that the initial run will sell out on pre-order. If you are a regular customer, you know how to reserve one.
Otherwise, those of you on the mailing list will get an announcement on day one.
Everyone else...
well....

The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
paulnoff
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of paulnoff
I am the lucky (super fast) one that snatched it up on the FLEA over at ALCHEMY MOON. It was just dumb luck that I happened to be checking the site. I am really excited to get this thing. As soon as it makes it's way over the sea to Colorado, I will post some thoughts.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

I promise you that you will not be disappointed with this my brother. solid wood construction, smooth flowing spin table. rick colors that match the elite boxes of times past. and the work that chris did on the pdf for this thing is a work of pure love.

I have had offers to sell mine at a local fair just yesterday....I refused and laughed. there is no way I'm going to see this and then try to beat the cue up for ordering another one.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

This one is mine!

Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
675 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I was also fortunate to get an early Kadar Kabinet, which arrived in the mail today. I haven't taken any pics yet, but it is the Kadar Red version that you see in Chris' photo above. I can tell you that this is one beautiful piece - Pete has done a fantastic job on this one. The box spins on its base (routines for this are detailed in the PDF manual from Chris), there are coin slots in the top above each Kadar image (also detailed in the manual), and the top can be removed to accommodate fortunes in the compartments behind each Kadar. And there are other possibilities as well.

The pictures look great, but you really have to see this in person. This is a stand-alone product, in that you do not need to already own Kadar to use it. It comes with links to printable tickets which can be given away as fortunes and used in a number of routines. However, if you do own Kadar, then you have a great addition to the Kadar set. Ditto if you own Kadar's Tickets of Fate, which will also work nicely with the Kabinet.

I had a few advance readings of the manual, which is very comprehensive and has some nice routines and ideas, plus a lot of detail regarding the reading(s) itself, including sample scripted readings. You can get up and running very quickly, but really the possibilities are many. It is a very interactive and fun system, and I am looking forward to getting out and working with it.

Well done!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

And now its launched! hit the moon shp to get yours, then we can get together down stairs and make more magic
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
950 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Love it. Absolutely. Well done, Mr. McMillan and AM.
The Séance Party
http://www.theseanceparty.com
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Yes the Kabinet is up on the Moon and selling fast - I hope Peter can keep up!

Also, I wanted to point out that the rather fabulous and rather large book that comes with it is stuffed full of ideas that you can use with this.
I also want to credit our own Mat here as he has contributed a big fat section of great ideas for the book.

I can assure you that those of you who are lucky enough to get one of these will find many uses for it. I can tell you know that you will use this to open any group event such as a psychic party, or on a table at a psychic fair. Or do as I do and just leave it prominently on a table at home, see what happens when guests arrive.

I can happily crow about this, as it is Peters work, not mine. This is absolutely my favourite object at this time.
So big thanks from me to Pete for making this *very* useful and very beautiful object and putting it on the Moon (and my table!).

The cabinet features in the newsletter that has just been sent out, along with some instantiating peeks of things to come.

The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Has anyone else gotten theirs yet? I really want to take this down and start putting things together for it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ITS COMING! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL