The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar's Kabinet (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
This past week has seen the launch of my first high level prop. A box specific to Chris Gould’s Kadar reading system to enhance the interaction between the sitter, reader and the Kadri. With Chris's full support of the prototype, I posted it on the AM Architects board. They made several suggestions which have resulted in the Kadar spinning Kabinet now on sale at Alchemy Moon. http://www.alchemymoon.com/#!kadars-kabinet/c1fij

The response has been fast and positive. The first run is very close to being sold out.

Those who have purchased Chris's wonderful Kadar system know it to be a friendly and fun method of fortune telling unlike ANYTHING else in use today. With the addition of the Kabinet, the system becomes portable and eye catching. Something different among the regular props seen at psychic fairs and other gatherings of Geomancy enthusiasts.

Not only can the Kabinet be used following the Kadar System, it is intended to be used with the Tickets of Destiny, the included Affirmation Tickets, and Fortune Cookie style tickets (also included), providing you many levels of readings. I suggest Paul Voodini's "3 Coins 4 Your Thoughts" as well for an additional layer of readings.

It is my hope Kadar’s Kabinet will provide a most entertaining and memorable experience for both sitter and reader.

My profound thanks to all those who encouraged me to make the Kabinet, as well as those who aided in bringing to light. Thank you all. Smile

Pete McMillan
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Well done Pete, it is a beautiful piece of magical art.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Good to see you doing so well with it pete, I just hope that we can keep the ideas flowing for it to make it even more versatile.
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
Beautiful work Pete!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
This looks truly wonderful Peter. So in keeping with the concept of Kadar, and a handsome prop for a parlour show, private party, or stand at a public event. Brilliant!
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
360 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Thank You Pete...!

I have Kadar Kabinet #3...and couldn't be more pleased with this item. Very well made with lots of attention to detail along with the high quality...making the Kadar Kabinet a special addition to my Kadar readings. The entire Kadar system is, quite literally, a career in a unique, colorful, and revealing reading opportunity.

And the Kadar Kabinet adds another fantastic level of mystique to an overall special reading presentation. If you do Kadar readings...you should have the Kadar Kabinet. It will help attract attention to your already unique readings.

I'll be presenting my Kadar readings at the Sedona, AZ Psychic Fair on the 11th of Oct...and can't wait to show off my Kadar Kabinet...I plan to offer a free spin and fortune to passers-by...and I already know many of them will want a full reading.

Thanks Again Pete...Continued Success,
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Magical Mentalism & Revealing Readings With Dr. Dan
www.drdanandco.com
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Hey pete are you guys going to be giving some task slips for this to? like the truth or dare game style offerings? that would really make this something extra
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
675 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I have #2 - beautiful work Pete! Chris provided a spectacular manual with contributions by MatCult. Whether you have Kadar or not, this is a great piece.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
[quote]On Aug 19, 2015, docdazzal wrote:
Thank You Pete...!

I have Kadar Kabinet #3...and couldn't be more pleased with this item. Very well made with lots of attention to detail along with the high quality...making the Kadar Kabinet a special addition to my Kadar readings. The entire Kadar system is, quite literally, a career in a unique, colorful, and revealing reading opportunity.

And the Kadar Kabinet adds another fantastic level of mystique to an overall special reading presentation. If you do Kadar readings...you should have the Kadar Kabinet. It will help attract attention to your already unique

I'll be presenting my Kadar readings at the Sedona, AZ Psychic Fair on the 11th of Oct...and can't wait to show off my Kadar Kabinet...I plan to offer a free spin and fortune to passers-by...and I already know many of them will want a full reading.

Great idea and opportunity my fellow AZ "Doc"...don't know if my schedule allows, but would love to be a "spider" on the wall amd catch the reactions of the specs that you will abundantly attract!

Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
360 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Thank You Doc BenWiz...!

Would love to meet you in person...and really looking forward to showing off the Kadar presentations. Things are all coming together nicely and it would be great to see you at the Sedona Psy Fair.

Keep Cool...!
Dan
Dr. Dan
Magical Mentalism & Revealing Readings With Dr. Dan
www.drdanandco.com
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Lovely Job. Looks so cool. Smile
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

I have ben sooo busy the past couple of weeks, receiving and filling all the Kadar Kabinet orders. The first dozen Kabinets have sold out and are on the way. If you would like to use this wonderful and easy system for your October fortune telling and psychic presentations, reserve your Kabinet now. http://www.alchemymoon.com/#!kadars-kabinet/c1fij

To all those who ordered this unique prop, Thank You! The Kadar System in combination with the Kabinet, will excite and thrill your sitters as they interact in their unique reading, unlike anything they have experienced before. In addition the hypnotizing twirl of the Kabinet will draw the attention of passersby, expanding your opportunities, market share and payday.

Kadar's Kabinet includes the individually hand crafted rotating Kabinet with fortune slip storage inside, COA, and Quick Start Booklet. In addition you will receive access to the site of PDF printable Kadri specific fortune slips and 108 page book of in depth thoughts from Chris Gould, Mat Gostelow and Paul Kostrach on the use and presentation of your Kadar Kabinet.

If you have been wanting to break into fortune telling and psychic readings or if you have been using the same reading systems for decades, Kadar's Kabinet is the system you have been waiting for to bring something new and fresh to your table.

Go Here http://www.alchemymoon.com/#!kadars-kabinet/c1fij to reserve your's now!
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Peter can you make this in different colors other than red or mahogany? Like a flat black. Or would that take too much away from the wood grain? Nice craftsmanship.
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Good Question Darkness.

I will put any finish on the Kabinet, paint or stain. The Red is to match the original Chris Gould's Kadar Elite set, and the Dark Mahogany was what Michael MacDonald requested.

Always willing to explore new possibilities to make the Kabinet fit the performers needs.

Pete
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Willingness to explore possibilities. That is the true McMillan ethos.

This guys work ethics and skills are near perfection. Wood, leather, metal, he can seemingly do it all.

Bravo Pete!

Kotah
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2015, KOTAH wrote:
Willingness to explore possibilities. That is the true McMillan ethos.

This guys work ethics and skills are near perfection. Wood, leather, metal, he can seemingly do it all.

Bravo Pete!

Kotah

I gotta second this. I have to throw my hat into the McMillan ring here and acknowledge his skills. This prop is absolutely spot-on in every way. The engineering, design, graphics...everything...just beautiful. And his customer service is wonderful.

There. I said it. Had to get it off my chest.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Thanks Pete now I have to get the cards out and look at color options.
I guess being an Aviation Structural Mechanic has taught you a couple of things about design!
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

I'll be here when you make your decision.

My first 8 years was in Corrosion Control, mainly keeping the paint jobs looking 4.0. You may have seen some of my work in the movies, commercials and TV, the white Skull & Crossbones on the black tails of the Jolly Rogers F-14 Tomcat of VF-84 before the low vis paint schemes. We were the pride of Naval Aviation, featured in the film "Final Countdown" with Kirk Douglas. Took 3 days to put on the cosmetic paint scheme of the tail, belly fins, and boomerangs on the bandaid.
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar's Kabinet (8 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL