The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Tuesday Night Trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey a new Tuesday Night Trick is now available ON Demand. Tonight it's Vinnie "The Godfather" Marini. Vinnie teaches 2 KILLER effects with Rubberbands. Rubberband magic is a staple of walk around and everyone should have this in their arsenal. You can check Vinnie out at 8 PM.

Now if you can't watch it on Tonight it will live on the site. Just click PLUS then TNT and you will find it there. Last week's trick "Aces to Kings" by Idan Kaufman is ON Demand and available RIGHT NOW!
If you're not a current subscriber, click the link below.

www.reelmagicmagazine.com

We're working hard everyday to make Reel Magic the best value in magic today!
We appreciate your business. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Kozmo
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
A couple of pretty nice little effects there. Vinny has a very creative mind and shares a lot with the magic community. I can see using both effects back to back as they look different and flow so well together. You might as well get the mileage while the band is in your hand. Smile Thanks Kozmo and Vinny (as well as all the others who have contributed something to TNT. I hope this catches on and keeps up.

Still the best value in magic @ only $5 a month Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey theres another TNT next week....John Bannon
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Loved Vinny's ring on rubber band. I like showing it visually pass through the upper band, which is just a matter of how you hold it. You can also cleanly display both sides and be very fair with just two fingers. Great little gem!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
doopyloop
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of doopyloop
Vinny I think this tricks are not bad! Congratulation to you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Tuesday Night Trick (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL