The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Capsule by Sebastien Calbry and Thibault Surest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Li
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Kevin Li
New gaff caps anyone? Seems like you can't show both sides of your hands for some routines as shown on the trailer which sucks but audience management should do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFyOvjDnik

There is no need for introduction for Sebastien Calbry, a French creator whose name is becoming more and more familiar in the world of creation. He also the one behind several best-sellers (Off-set, Manivelle, Badge, and several more). Clever and ingenious, he is taking us on a ride with a few tricks, all in the universe of capsules (French for bottle caps).

Here, you will:
- Flatten a capsule imprinted inside your hands
- Pass a signed capsule through a drinking glass
- With only one hand, make a capsule signed by a spectator disappear, and reappear in your pocket
- Draw, right on front of your spectators, a heart on the bottom of the capsule which will disappear to reappear on the palm of your hand.

(sorry no link to product page yet)
"Be yourself and Stay original"
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
For anyone who is confused as I was, a "capsule" is apparently a bottle cap.
Kevin Li
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Kevin Li
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S19996 Ok, seems like this is a download that'll teach you how to make the caps.
"Be yourself and Stay original"
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Nice. I like the one that disappear and reappear from within the pocket.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Anyone take the plunge? Looks impressive for a mere7 bucks.
sebastien calbry
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of sebastien calbry
Hello everyone!
I am now here if you want any information for this product I can answer you ...
thanks
Sébastien Calbry
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
This is well worth the download price. The secret to the ink trick surprised me as I had thought of a different method. Sebastian takes his time showing all the moves and he looks badass too, like he could be Docc Hilford's brother...I look forward to more releases by Sebastian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Capsule by Sebastien Calbry and Thibault Surest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL