The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassidy Consultations Update (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
TWO new openings for professional mentalism consultations are available starting the week beginning
September 21, 2015.

These will be filled on a first come first served basis.

For details and how to reserve a spot, see: https://sites.google.com/site/bobcassidymentalismconsultant/

Good thoughts,

Bob
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks Bob for making this available! I had heard nothing but awesome experiences with your Professional Consulting.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Re: Professional Mentalism Consultations

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER - Limited Time Only

Submit your video and/or performance script and receive a complete analysis in a one hour personal phone or Skype session with Bob for just $100.00. Should you wish to continue with four more sessions, scheduled when you wish, the $100 is deductible from the regular $350.00 fee normally charged for five sessions.

For contact information and too order and schedule your session go to https://sites.google.com/site/bobcassidymentalismconsultant/
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Those prices represent powerful value.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Effective October 1st I will be accepting four new clients for the full five-session consultations. The special one-session offer remains available as well.

I cannot say when or if there will be future openings because nearly all of my original clients have elected to continue with further sessions.

Good thoughts,

Bob
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I re-upped and these sessions are invaluable. Excellent.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
I ordered this guys Penguin lecture. I'm going to watch it and if he appears any good, maybe I'll consider a consultation Smile
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
Does one have to be a mentalist to benefit from these sessions or could one simply be a mere mental magic kind of guy?
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
www.MagicalEducator.com

Check out my column "Magic is Education" in Vanish Magazine
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 29, 2015, MagicalEducator wrote:
Does one have to be a mentalist to benefit from these sessions or could one simply be a mere mental magic kind of guy?

I have clients who do mental magic- the focus is on act/script development and creating original material - as well as stage craft, blocking, the use of humor, improvisational techniques, etc.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Update: Two open spots remain for sessions starting next week. After these are filled I cannot say when future sessions will be available.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
I can highly recommend Bob's course for any performer. He has been very helpful to me.

-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Thanks, Craig. It's a pleasure working with a creative guy like you. Some people have asked who these consultations are intended for. My clients run the gamut from beginners just putting together a show to full-time professionals who've been in the business nearly as long as I have.

I still have a few spots available, but after this week I can't say when, or if, more will open up later at the current special rate.

Again, you can read all the details at the link provided in the original post in this thread.

I look forward to working with those who are serious about taking their work to the next level - and beyond.

Good thoughts,

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

I was holding spots open for people who indicated they wanted to sign up for consultations. I can no longer do this because it isn't fair to those who are waiting for new spots to open. I have four new spots open for sessions starting after MINDvention. They are first come, first served.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassidy Consultations Update (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL