The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » More "Coin" - Eric Jones Fools Penn & Teller (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Caught this performance and was very proud of Eric…I remember him when, and could only smile as he did his thing as only he can, with a style and finesse all his own. Smile

Happy for all his greater success, and that he managed to fool Penn & Teller with just a brilliant routine and wonderful showmanship. I'm really happy about all this, as just a few weeks back a Master of Coin Magic, David Roth also won on Penn & Teller presenting coin magic. A lot of what Eric was doing, blueprints were drawn from what Roth has contributed to the art. What a synthesis and wonderful statement as to coin magic.

Eric continues in larger ways to represent our art form of coin magic on the highest levels.

Congrats and Great job! Smile

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/penn-teller-fool-us/
*Starts at 2nd segment

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
TXKEVIN
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of TXKEVIN
He's a nice guy and did a phenomenal job.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This effect is available on "Extension of Me"...Usually $90 I will sell this on my site NOW for $40 and include Mirage et Trios, the original for free....

kozmomagic.com
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Kozmo that is a great deal. I already own both so I can not take advantage of this fantastic offer. I highly recommend both products.
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Way to go Eric, Love those turtles. Smile Great Job!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yes it is a good deal...
cougar261084
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of cougar261084
Holy canoli you americans have a lot of ads in your shows! are they all like this? 5 mins then ads?

i live in belgium we usually have 30 mins to 45 mins then ads

anyway great performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » More "Coin" - Eric Jones Fools Penn & Teller (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL